Express Yourself with Handcrafted Art

Express Yourself with Handcrafted Art

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Welcome To My Site

Finally I am ready to post.
I have many things to share with you over the next few weeks, showing you some of my artwork.  I hope you enjoy what you see.  I currently sell some of my pieces at craft shows in the Central Ohio, USA area.   I am in the process of creating a site online to also sell at  TaylorMadeFUN.etsy.com , check it out often to see what I have for you.  I will post at least two pictures a day for the next week or so to give you a feel for the type of work I do.
Now what you have been waiting for! My Artwork

This journal was made using an old OHIO license plate cut in two halfs.  I used the Zutter to punch holds in the plate (be careful, not all metal will punch in the Zutter). After binding it, I tied ribbons to the OWires and added other embellishments.








The Puzzle Pin
This piece is made with puzzle pieces (painted and layered), dominos, wires, bead and metal embellishments.










Well this is all for now.  I am finally up and running with the site.  Chat with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment