Express Yourself with Handcrafted Art

Express Yourself with Handcrafted Art

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

More of My Artwork

Well I guess I did not make the daily postings for two weeks, life happened.  So I am back to post more of my work.

 This is The Little Fatbook. It is made from index cards sewn together to create signatures.  The signatures are then weaved to make the spine of the book.  Beads and embellishments are added for decoration.  I take no credit for the concept, I saw one and thought I could make it also.


I really loved doing this Nite Light.  I used a printed fabric, fiber and beaded trim.  This was attached to an adhesive nite light form.  You want to make sure everything sticks by using fabric glue.









This is a Valentine's Day card I made several years ago that was (and may still be) posted on Hero Arts website back in 2009.  The card was very simple.  I used heart stamps on black cardstock and embossed them. I then used markers to color the hearts in.

No comments:

Post a Comment