Express Yourself with Handcrafted Art

Express Yourself with Handcrafted Art

Saturday, March 5, 2011

More Pictures

I still plan to post at least 15 to 20 more pictures so that you can see what I make and the types of items I sell.

 This piece I am very fond of.  I did it for the Napkin Challenge in one of the Stampers' Sampler issues.  It was not published then.  I did however appear in in the Aug / Sept 2010 issue on the preview for the next issue page. It was featured in the Oct / Nov 2010 issue, although they gave credit to a friend of mind who also had a submission, they did correct it in the Dec 2010 / Jan 2011 issue.  They also gave credit to the wrong company for the stamps I used.  Everyone should know that these stamps are from Stampin Up's "In The Wild" set.  It is a decorated cigar box with decorated stationary, cards, memo pads, envelopes and a pen. Tip: When using a napkin to decorate a dark item, first layer it onto white text weight paper.  This will allow the images on the napkin to show much better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment