Express Yourself with Handcrafted Art

Express Yourself with Handcrafted Art

Friday, September 16, 2011

Some Recent Work

Well we had a show last month and now trying to get ready for the October, November and December holiday arts and craft show season.  Here are a few card I have been creating.  They are simple and fun to make.
These two cards I made for my Godsons (Rafael and Ryan) who live in Baltimore, MD.  Sometime it is so hard to think of things to use on a card for a male, but theses faces work will.  The the face in the upper corner by Impression Obsession represents me watching over them. I stippled glossy cardstock with Marvy ink. Then stamped on it with black StazOn.  Then using one of the Cuttlebug embossing folders, I impressed a design o the glossy cardstock and mounted it.

I made several cards that follow this format.  Here are just a few more.












No comments:

Post a Comment