Express Yourself with Handcrafted Art

Express Yourself with Handcrafted Art

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's A New Year

Happy New Year one and all !
Now that the holidays are over for another year, and I have completed the Craft Show Bazaar Season for another year I plan to do better about posting to my blog. 
It has been some time since I posted any art work of mine, that does not mean I am not making anything, just that I have not had time to post to the site.  Last year I got my etsy site up and running, but did not put anything up for sale. By the time I had it up, it was craft show time and I did not want to post have it for sell on etsy and the same day sell at a show.  That would be bad business, as you know.  I am trying my best to get some of my work out there in the next few weeks to get ready for Easter, Mother's Day and other spring holidays and of course birthday sales.
So don't forget me, I promise to do better this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment